Delivering Productive Digital Experiences for Remote Workers
Restore IT Visibility and Support Employee Productivity by Monitoring Digital Experience Whether Onsite or at Home
Providing IT to remote users is challenging during the best of times. Stress testing, cost-effective hardware provisioning, security measures, and changes in corporate culture take time to iron out. However, these activities may seem like luxuries to companies equipping employees to work from home during an emergency.
To help organizations continue to provide IT support and enable meaningful work during this time, IVOXY Consulting is working in partnership with Lakeside Software to offer free use of SysTrack, a leading digital experience monitoring solution. In addition, trial participants and customers have access to free dashboards and reporting designed to simplify and accelerate remote work planning and ongoing performance monitoring.
- Free trial of SysTrack hosted in Azure
- Native collection like end-user experience scoring, baselines, performance and usage data, and more
- Native features like high-level operational analysis, help desk tools, intelligent sensors, and more
- Performance monitoring dashboards
Request Your Free Trial of SysTrackPlease share your info and we will get in touch shortly with next steps.
Why Endpoint Monitoring for Remote Users?
- Expanded Visibility – Understand the usage and performance of IT resources in real-time and track historical trend.
- Business Value Alignment – Quantify and measure end- user experience to optimize productivity and evaluate the business impact of IT actions.
Lower IT Costs – Address issues proactively at lower support levels and reduce MTTR through early detection.
What is SysTrack?
SysTrack is a digital experience monitoring solution that gathers and analyzes data on everything that may impact end-user experience and business productivity. Directly from the workspace, SysTrack captures CPU, disk, memory, and other 10,000+ data points while consuming less than 1% of a system’s CPU. These insights are used by IT in countless ways that lower costs and optimize operations including: lowering the amount of help desk tickets, identifying over- and under-provisioning, reducing time-to-resolution, tracking SLA performance, measuring the performance of rollouts, and so much more.