Does malware have you shaken and not stirred? Bond with Matt & Mack this week.
Join us for a self-declared FUD-free 32 minutes where you’ll get to know a little more about our Network Practice Leader, Mack, the evolution of malware and ransomware, and how you can reduce and eliminate risk in your environment.
Matt “Upstate Yeti” & Mack “The Alaskan” talk:
- Systems, storage and secondary storage design practices and where those intersect with Network Engineering
- Security assessments that don’tinvolve logging into systems, pen-testing, or capturing device configurations
- Immutable backups and ransomware that happens to encrypt servers
- Targeted versus sweeping attacks sent by those darned script-kiddies
- Next-gen app-aware firewalls verses O.G. firewalls
Have a listen below!
About Data Center Therapy
IT talk with a healthy dose of empathy: Hosts Chris Crow, Matt Yette, & Alec Taylor draw on their combined 60+ years of infrastructure experience as they discuss the ever-changing technology landscape – from virtualization to storage, security to networking, and everything in between.
Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to subscribe: