In this 3 day class, you will learn the necessary skills to deploy and manage a VMware NSX environment, including working with software defined network components and micro-segmentation using distributed firewalling.
Course Length: 3 days (9am – 5pm).
- Deploying NSX Components
- Creating Logical Networks using VXLAN
- Creating routed topologies using NSX Edge Gateways
- Configuring Edge services such as load balancing and NAT
- Utilizing the NSX distributed firewall for greater security
- Automating network changes using Powershell or RESTful APIs
- Backing up and monitoring your NSX environment
- Jun 26 - Jun 28 : Kirkland, WA
- Jul 17 - Jul 19 : Portland, OR