🎵 You say you want a revolution… You tell me that it’s evolution… 🎵
Welcome to your no-cost scheduled counseling session with your favorite IVOXY Consultants! It’s time for another edition of Data Center Therapy with your professionally licensed geeks – Matt Yette & Matt Cozzolino:
- Network virtualization and the software-defined datacenter.
- Cozz’s learnings from VMware EMPOWER in Hotlanta, Georgia.
- The changes in vSphere 6.7 Update 2 (and it’s more evolutionary versus revolutionary developments).
- vRealize Log Insight (and it’s relative relation to the other big log analytics package in that space).
- Level 1 Terminal Fault (L1TF) mitigations (those Spectre / Meltdown attacks) and how your workloads and multi-tenancy can be impacted by them.
- New configuration maximums for VMs within vSphere.
- … and a rather humorous “I’ve Never Seen that Before!” to wrap things up.
Here’s the link to the flowchart Cozzolino mentions during the episode: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/55806
About Data Center Therapy
IT talk with a healthy dose of empathy: Hosts Matt Yette & Matt Cozzolino draw on their combined 40+ years of infrastructure experience as they discuss the ever-changing technology landscape – from virtualization to storage, security to networking, and everything in between.
Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to subscribe!