VMworld 2020 REDUX is fast approaching! We hosted the first event on October 20th and wanted to prep you for the second on November 5th with some FAQs and answers. If your question isn’t answered here, there’s a form at the bottom for you to ask us directly. We’re always available and happy to help!
1. What is VMworld 2020 Redux?
Answer: For the last decade, this has consistently been our biggest event of the year. We distill all the big announcements and information from over 1000 sessions down into a single day, helping you understand what really matters going forward for VMware and the rest of the ecosystem.
2. How do I register for a virtual event?
Answer: Registration is free, and you can get signed up in seconds right here.
3. When will the event take place?
Answer: The event is on Thursday, November 5th. There are sessions all day, from 10a to 4:30p PT covering different topics in the IT space including Horizon 8, containerization, IT operations and automation, and more.
4. How much is the attendance fee?
Answer: The event is free! In fact, there will be some great giveaways for all attendees, so it’s actually better than free!
5. What do I need to do on the day of the virtual event?
Answer: Attending couldn’t be easier – we will email you the Zoom login information ahead of time and you can stream throughout the day!
6. Can I ask questions during the educational sessions?
Answer: Yes! We encourage your questions throughout the event and have built-in live Q&A functionality to ensure we can address them.
7. Can I share my virtual conference login information with other members of my team?
Answer: Everyone is welcome – we just need each attendee to register. Feel free to share this link with anyone you think would like to join!
8. My question isn’t answered here. Can you help me?
Answer: Absolutely! We are always available to help at 971-258-1695 or by filling out the form below: