Remember Tim & Wilson catching up across the fence on Home Improvement?
This episode feels a lot like that!
It’s a holiday week, so Matt & Matt slowed things down a bit to catch up on a potpourri of personal and semi-technical topics like:
- Their top choices of hard breakfast beverages.
- One of Yette’s old DMB fan stories.
- All things printers (including how to actually get a reliable home printer.
- Cozz’s recent off-roading experiences.
- A crude form of packet-based radio messaging you’ve likely never heard of.
- Yette’s home reno, especially focused on bringing his back yard to life!
- Some helpful tips for installing LED strips anywhere, and other home improvement need-to-knows.
Much like the episode, we’re keeping this week’s blog post casual – enjoy the show!
PS: We just added more dates to our Hands-on vSphere 6.7 Advanced Class, October 6-8. Save your seat now!
About Data Center Therapy
IT talk with a healthy dose of empathy: Hosts Matt Yette & Matt Cozzolino draw on their combined 40+ years of infrastructure experience as they discuss the ever-changing technology landscape – from virtualization to storage, security to networking, and everything in between.
Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to subscribe!