This 3 day class is targeted at the IT professional who wants to become proficient in deploying & managing Docker Containers running on Kubernetes.
Course Length: 3 days (9a – 4p).
What you will learn:
- How Docker containers & Kubernetes work
- Containers on Linux vs Containers on Windows
- Container storage considerations
- Container lifecycle management with Kubernetes
- Hands-on labs: Install, configure, and manage
containers & Kubernetes
Instructor: Alec Taylor, Partner & Consultant at IVOXY Consulting
- 25 years experience in IT infrastructure & design
- 13 years creating & delivering training classes
- 4 years consulting on Docker & Kubernetes
- Feb 4 - Feb 6 : Portland, OR
- Feb 25 - Feb 27 : Kirkland, WA
- Mar 24 - Mar 26 : Spokane, WA