“I Might Need Security” might work for Chance the Rapper, but not your organization
If your business has already been hit, then you have likely learned the hard way the value of top notch security. If you haven’t been hit with a major breach, it is just a matter of time, and believe us – there is no time like the present to get prepared. Today our guest Matt Cozzolino bestows some wisdom he has gleaned from helping numerous companies protect their data with security solutions from industry leader Palo Alto Networks.
Here are few of the considerations the guys discuss:
- Beyond firewalls – where next-gen security is headed.
- Defining application & user policies.
- Difficulties securing traditional & SaaS applications.
- Keeping security consistent at scale in hybrid cloud environments.
- How we can help discover the power of Palo Alto for yourself with a Security Lifecycle Review (SLR).
Have a listen:
About Data Center Therapy
IT talk with a healthy dose of empathy: Hosts Chris Crow, Matt Yette, & Alec Taylor draw on their combined 60+ years of infrastructure experience as they discuss the ever-changing technology landscape – from virtualization to storage, security to networking, and everything in between.
Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to subscribe: