If episode #001 was the entrée, then consider this dessert.
With so many new features in vSphere 6.7, Matt & Chris dig into a few more including:
- Yet another change to the recommended architecture for the VMware Platform Services Controller (PSC) for authentication, centralized licensing & centralized certificate management.
- Storage improvements including changes to the vSAN UNMAP priority caps.
- The switch from C# & Flash clients to HTML5 for managing NSX, VUM, vSAN, etc.
Along the way Chris takes the name of the podcast, Data Center Therapy, to heart with a confession about a shortcut he takes in his lab environment and later he channels his inner Bobby Flay with a throwdown to our listeners complete with a craft beer going to the winner!
- Here is where to request your complimentary vSphere 6.x upgrade assessment for anyone running vCenter 5.5, 6.0, or 6.5 and considering an upgrade to 6.5 or 6.7.
- Sign up for our mailing list to find out when our vSphere 6.7 & VMworld Redux workshops will be in a city near you.
About Data Center Therapy
IT talk with a healthy dose of empathy: Hosts Chris Crow, Matt Yette, & Alec Taylor draw on their combined 60+ years of infrastructure experience as they discuss the ever-changing technology landscape – from virtualization to storage, security to networking, and everything in between.
Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to subscribe: