In this 3 day class, we’ll cover new features, functional changes & enhancements available in vSphere 6. We’ll cover the upgrade process for existing vSphere 4 & 5 users, including preparation, migration & post-upgrade best practices. This course is intended for administrators & engineers already familiar with previous editions of vSphere (many fundamentals common to earlier versions will not be re-reviewed).
Course Length: 3 days (8am – 5pm).
In addition to covering new features (which includes labs for them) We will be covering the following upgrade scenarios:
- Converting an existing windows vCenter server to a virtual appliance
- Upgrading a virtual appliance
- Performing a clean install and migrating the existing hosts
- Performing an in place upgrade of an existing vCenter installation
- Adding an existing vCenter server to an existing SSO domain and performing a cross-vCenter vMotion.