In this class you will learn UCS architecture, understand Service Profiles, familiarization with UCS Best Practices and understand day to day operational tasks in a real world lab environment. We will also cover interconnection, integration and operations of UCS environment.
Course Length: 2 days (8am – 5pm).
- Learn UCS architecture
- Understand Service Profiles
- Explore UCS’ interconnection abilities
- Get familiar with UCS network best practices
- Learn how to build UCS configurations for VMware vSphere environments
- Understand day-to-day operations tasks